Xtreme FusionFall 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

cant find option to resize Sigs+avatars Empty
Latest topics
» Hello Everybody! :P :D
cant find option to resize Sigs+avatars Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 2:13 am by Taluring

» Dat Cleve Age, coloring,
cant find option to resize Sigs+avatars Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 8:52 am by Nano_Zac

» New to the +13 forums!
cant find option to resize Sigs+avatars Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 8:46 am by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Attack on titan tribut game
cant find option to resize Sigs+avatars Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 5:55 am by Dot vancaster

» What's your xbox live name?
cant find option to resize Sigs+avatars Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:52 am by dannybosa

» Inactive Forum
cant find option to resize Sigs+avatars Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:22 pm by Hawk Night

» what's a Yuri???
cant find option to resize Sigs+avatars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:11 pm by Fubuki

» Need a sticky or two?
cant find option to resize Sigs+avatars Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:24 pm by Taluring

» OC Character Creation!
cant find option to resize Sigs+avatars Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:21 pm by Taluring

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

cant find option to resize Sigs+avatars

2 posters

Go down

cant find option to resize Sigs+avatars Empty cant find option to resize Sigs+avatars

Post  Taluring Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:56 am

Either I'm overlooking it or something.

I know people are gonna want to post up their signatures but I'm not seeing it.
Taluring
Taluring
Administrator
Administrator

http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

cant find option to resize Sigs+avatars Empty Re: cant find option to resize Sigs+avatars

Post  XLR8 147 Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:42 am

Admin panel > General > (under Messages and e-mails) > Configuration > Image Resize (it's near the bottom,
with width and height boxes to place values in)

and for avatars I think it's already resized but in case you need to change it to different dimensions,
it's in
Admin panel > Display > (under Avatars) > Avatar gallery > click the Personal avatars tab
XLR8 147
XLR8 147
Administrator
Administrator

http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum