Xtreme FusionFall 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

Paint - Three Tone Flat: Paint or Blood Empty
Latest topics
» Hello Everybody! :P :D
Paint - Three Tone Flat: Paint or Blood Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 2:13 am by Taluring

» Dat Cleve Age, coloring,
Paint - Three Tone Flat: Paint or Blood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 8:52 am by Nano_Zac

» New to the +13 forums!
Paint - Three Tone Flat: Paint or Blood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 8:46 am by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Attack on titan tribut game
Paint - Three Tone Flat: Paint or Blood Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 5:55 am by Dot vancaster

» What's your xbox live name?
Paint - Three Tone Flat: Paint or Blood Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:52 am by dannybosa

» Inactive Forum
Paint - Three Tone Flat: Paint or Blood Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:22 pm by Hawk Night

» what's a Yuri???
Paint - Three Tone Flat: Paint or Blood Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:11 pm by Fubuki

» Need a sticky or two?
Paint - Three Tone Flat: Paint or Blood Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:24 pm by Taluring

» OC Character Creation!
Paint - Three Tone Flat: Paint or Blood Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:21 pm by Taluring

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Three Tone Flat: Paint or Blood

+2
Undead Brad
Taluring
6 posters

Go down

Paint - Three Tone Flat: Paint or Blood Empty Three Tone Flat: Paint or Blood

Post  Taluring Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:45 am

Undead Brad is Best Painter.

Agree no?

Paint - Three Tone Flat: Paint or Blood Aniccc11
some of the picture got cut out. click for full size

Sorry this took so long. Depending on your personal preference, this can ether be considered paint............or blood.

But seeing how this could have been treated easily as an Invader Zim situation, I decided to host this here instead of the main site.

This isnt TECHNICALLY considered a flat (drawing with no shading) but since I only wanted this to consist of three tones; Black, white and Red, I honestly wanted this to be as simple as possible.

Lastly
It has come to my attention that I need to address something about my last hosted picture on Xff =13.

I think some of you might be confused as to how I was able to make Bella's picture like that
As odd as the situation is, there is a logical reason why I was able to do it since it is now apparent that I AM a girl.

One,
I know how to draw the female anatomy..........obviously....

Two,
reguardless of how it looked to you "guys", I was STILL flying blind as to how to make it. That was indeed a challenge to make the way "you guys would fancy" . And seeing as how this is Xff =13, I can now be more specific: When guys see a girl that is "well endowed upstairs" they get happy.

I see the same girl...............and I think back problems.

As pretty as they may seem, they arent the best kind of weight to have on your spine.

For that short period of time, I had to think "what would a guy find important to look at on a girl"
I'm actually surprised I pulled it off. So in all honesty, It was 1/3 luck and 2/3 skill that I got it right and you guys loved it.

News for the future:
I AM going to re do that picture. When I made it, it came out great.

Now.....
I am
SOOOOO DISAPOINT.

It SHALL BE REDONE.

NO EXCEPTIONS.

EVEN IF I HAVE TO PROCRASTINATE ON ANOTHER DRAWING OF X.......IT SHALL BE REDONE!!!

Last edited by Taluring on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Taluring
Taluring
Administrator
Administrator

http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Paint - Three Tone Flat: Paint or Blood Empty Re: Three Tone Flat: Paint or Blood

Post  Undead Brad Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:58 am

IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU UNDELOS!!!! BEST ARTIST EVAR! maybe his tongue could have been a fork tongue like a snake but either way it's amazing
Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Paint - Three Tone Flat: Paint or Blood Empty Re: Three Tone Flat: Paint or Blood

Post  Taluring Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:05 am

Hey it was a learning experience. No problem! glad ya like it!

For this I remembered this picture of Venom from Spiderman that I saw years ago. I tried to emulate that in this.

I think the newest concept for me with this was the saliva. I didnt know how to do it so I just winged it and it came out alright. I tried to capture EVERY BIT of Undead Brad's insanity in this.

Aint he a great painter???
;lol!:
Taluring
Taluring
Administrator
Administrator

http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Undead Brad Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:10 am

yep! it just looks so... amazing... *sniff* you are one of the best artist ever
Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  XLR8 147 Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Amazing! I think this is one of your most accurately drawn drawings, the proportions are perfect. (especially since this is Undead Brad and his demonic structure is unclear. LOL! )
By the way, regarding the Bella drawing; lol I never thought you had to think that deeply to get the....uh...body 'correct'. Laughing
In all honesty, I didn't know what you meant by a 'guy's perspective of the drawing.'
Whether I was drawing a male or female character, it would look the same to both genders since I exaggerate (lol border line body builder/ex military man type muscles for guys, extensively curved geometrics and overly wispy long hair for girls as well as very slightly exaggerated size and clarity in the iris -- not like manga though lol....not that exaggerated ... Laughing )
XLR8 147
XLR8 147
Administrator
Administrator

http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fubuki Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:05 pm

Bradley's picture looks like blood eater.
Fubuki
Fubuki
Slasher
Slasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Undead Brad Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:51 am

Fubuki wrote:Bradley's picture looks like blood eater.
DUUUUUH! I eat limbs off of certain people and they are full of blood and when i assasinate as a demon when i kill them i start ripping them up either with my hands or mouth. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  HomChoi Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:12 am

Undelos... If only I could draw like you!
HomChoi
HomChoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Undead Brad Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:19 am

same here Hom.
Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fubuki Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:04 pm

haha... bradley is Blood eater.
Fubuki
Fubuki
Slasher
Slasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Undead Brad Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:18 am

Your best work still... imo
Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcelo Arias Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:38 am

I like the raisin son
Marcelo Arias
Marcelo Arias
Druid
Druid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down